Boards Matter: Board Building Tools for the Busy Social Justice Executive
You're not alone: Many executive directors feel frustrated and ambivalent about board development. This booklet provides easy-to-read tools on:
- The challenges of managing a "following board" versus a "leading board"
- Understanding the core responsibilities of a governing board
- Fostering a strong board/executive director partnership
- Board composition
- The role of the board chair
- Having board meetings that board members want to attend
- Creating committees that work
Download this article
Simply enter your email address and click the button!