Strategic Planning that Makes a Difference and That's Worth the Time
This short publication is designed to help social justice groups launch strategic planning that is focused and fruitful. Highlights include:
- Dealing with resistance to planning
- Determining if planning is what is really needed
- Gaining clarity on your mission
- The two biggest planning mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to set priorities and stick to them
Given the emergent and adaptive nature of strategy needed for many social justice organizations, some organizations may need to adapt elements of this resource while others may find it fits their situation well. If you have questions, please contact us and we can help you find the best approach and resources for your situation.
Download this article
Simply enter your email address and click the button!